We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Add the Reward Track to Creepside for PVP

Here's an idea. Add the activities in the Moors on creepside as xp for the reward track. It might be an incentive to get creeps back in the Moors. At the very least they could earn something that can be used in game other than a stack of pots or a new skin. You might even consider throwing in a couple of possible PVP rewards for creepside in the reward track.

How about a reward that increases my defenses? I've maxed out crit def and still getting blasted by 1+ mil hits. Obviously they got all their new gear cause holy hell are we dying a lot quicker. Or maybe some crowd control pots/brands that actually work. The slow immunity on the crumbling brand is inop. I'm not sure if it's a specific slow that gets through but something is bypassing the store bought brand. How are you going to sell a product in your store that doesn't even work? I don't know what they can do to bring creeps back but they better do something quick because we are woefully out numbered and out gunned. Freeps will just have to play with themselves because people are going to start jumping ship soon.
    ~ Xotik ~