We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Post Reaver Class - Best Builds (U30.1)

Hello all, in order to help and contribute with our fellow monsters, i will open a thread where all you can give advices about how to build our monsters, want to thank everyone contributing to this threads in advance.

My reaver build: 1xCrit 3xMastery HfP2 3xPhysicalMit. 3xTacticalMit.

As a reaver, I mainly run glass, cuz by the time freeps can respond, they're already dead.

Of course, I think something like that isn't easy to pull. So perhaps 3crit, 3 morale, 3 mastery and 3 crit defense works with the new LI patch due freeps having lost massive chunks of crit magnitude.
    WhiteGoliath

Quote Originally Posted by Zaheer View Post
    As a reaver, I mainly run glass, cuz by the time freeps can respond, they're already dead.

Of course, I think something like that isn't easy to pull. So perhaps 3crit, 3 morale, 3 mastery and 3 crit defense works with the new LI patch due freeps having lost massive chunks of crit magnitude.
    Although Crit defence got a little boost it's still far below the value of mits. Currently, I'm running 3 crit boost, 2 morale, 5-6 mastery and the rest is mits. On a lower-ranked reaver, I'd run with either 3 crit boosts, 2 morale, 4 mastery and 3 mits (depends on what freepclasses are out). Or 2 crit boost, 3 tact and phys mit, 3 mastery and 1 morale and just tag along with a group.

Mulatic
    R14 Reaver
    Arkenstone