Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 16 von 16

Swift Travel in Forochel

Can we add in Swift Travel options within Forochel at all stable masters? Pynti-Peldot seems to be missing these at the very least. Suri-Kyla has a couple swift options (excluding to Pynti-Peldot). I haven't been to the other stable masters yet in this zone, still making my way through so unsure what they are set at.

Although you can travel to Sûri-kylä by a swift travel from the Rivendell stables using mithril, I would agree that there should be a similar route from Kauppa-kohta village, or at least a swift travel to Pynti-peldot, as a little help for newcomers to Forochel.

In any case, I find the routes in Forochel quite limited.
    Geändert von AegisRegnat (19.02.2023 um 08:49 Uhr)

I spend more time traveling than questing in Forochel. For that reason, I avoid that region when leveling up.

I'm in total agreement with all of the above posts, especially the one about skipping Forochel because of the travel time.
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

Something like this might work. Evendim is in the order West-Bree/Gath Forthnir/Thorins Hall/etc. - Ost Forod - Tinnudir.

Zitat Zitat von Hierona Beitrag anzeigen

Something like this might work. Evendim is in the order West-Bree/Gath Forthnir/Thorins Hall/etc. - Ost Forod - Tinnudir.
    I like this!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."

maartena ist offline The Wise
    Drinks Coffee All Day
    Forochel is one of those zones that should get an "overhaul" at some point, and be given a similar treatment as North Downs and Trollshaws, including all of the travel routes. I would also want to see some "return to" skills added to a number of Eriador zones and Moria, before they started adding them regularly.
    Moved from Riddermark to Arkenstone on 9/29/2015!
    -----
    Disclaimer: The definition of "Soon™" and "In The Near Future™" is based solely on SSG's interpretation of the words, and all similarities with dictionary definitions of the word "Soon™", "Near", and "Future" are purely coincidental and should not be interpreted as a time frame that will come to pass within a reasonable amount of time.

Zitat Zitat von Pewpewmidget Beitrag anzeigen
    I spend more time traveling than questing in Forochel. For that reason, I avoid that region when leveling up.
    Or maybe they should add these unlimited only-XP task gains... so then, when travelling, you could also get a lot of task drops (and maybe even gather from nodes on landscape). Once you reach your destination you turn them all in for XP - 20+ times all at once - and no need for some of the questing anymore, assuming you don't have a completionist need to complete every single quest. The game world where you can forge your own path if you want to, not be forced into the quest system with nothing of value in-between hubs.

Just a little digression to once again make my point about this because may make the flow of gameplay/journey more fun and much more varied... but yeah, in general I agree some missing swift travel routes may be needed here They'll probably take care of Forochel at some point too

I agree there should be a better swift travel system within Forochel.

In the mean time, be aware that Ost Forod (in Evendim) already has swift travel to both Pynti-Peldot and Kauppa-Kohta. So whenever you need to go to those places, you can port/stable to Evendim, then go via Ost Forod.

Zitat Zitat von Halphast Beitrag anzeigen
    In the mean time, be aware that Ost Forod (in Evendim) already has swift travel to both Pynti-Peldot and Kauppa-Kohta. So whenever you need to go to those places, you can port/stable to Evendim, then go via Ost Forod.
    The routes from Ost Forod to Forochel are incomprehensible.
    There should be only one route, the one from Ost Forod to access Forochel, and the rest should be added to the Kauppa kohta stable-master.

I don't understand why someone has to leave the area in order to travel back to the same area.
    What problem could the person who placed them in such a way really have? Just wondering.

Although i can understand why a lot of people want to have this, i disagree.

Forochel is a place where you feel very lonely. The distances are long and you hardly ever meet anyone. The music on the map reflects this mood absolutely impressive. If you put a stable master with fast travel on every corner there, it contradicts the atmosphere there.

I love the atmosphere there and i think the lack of fast travel supports this. This is a place where not 1000 paths lead to.

But thats just my 2 cents.

I am fine without the swift travel options but the traveling between places are boring.
    There's also hardly any resources to gather on the way - that is also another reason why I skip Forochel.

Here's a tip: if you want to get from Suri-kyla to the other side of the map, just swim to your death.

Zitat Zitat von WorrBinpike Beitrag anzeigen
    I love the atmosphere there and i think the lack of fast travel supports this.
    I fully agree. I'm one of those players who chooses the slow route to enjoy the atmosphere of the game. But swift travels do not remove that and and should be there so that everyone can take full advantage of the time spent in the game. Just like most of the emotes ruins the unique feeling of the Lord of the Rings, but unfortunately we're obliged to tolerate them.

Zitat Zitat von Pewpewmidget Beitrag anzeigen
    Here's a tip: if you want to get from Suri-kyla to the other side of the map, just swim to your death.
    After the warhorse figure skating championship, another championship seems to be coming up at LOTRO

Forochel is a place where you feel very lonely. The distances are long and you hardly ever meet anyone. The music on the map reflects this mood absolutely impressive. If you put a stable master with fast travel on every corner there, it contradicts the atmosphere there.I love the atmosphere there and i think the lack of fast travel supports this. This is a place where not 1000 paths lead to.
    Understandable, but at this point in the game's life I think they should just allow for swift travel to all stable locations, gated by rep, in all zones.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

It's great to hear that people still go here! I'm for unlocking quest-gated swift travel between Forochel stable-masters within the region's storyline. Keep in mind that whenever SSG adjusts stable-masters, we have to go around and touch all the stable-masters again. Not a huge problem for a long-term benefit for those VIPs & premiums, but just wanted to point that out. I love the idea of a revamp though! Could include:

• Swift travel between all Stable-masters (either gated by rep or quests or just plain known)
    • Add log nodes or log substitute...ivory? (I know log nodes were purposefully left out, but I think at this stage in the game, might as well add it in, plus there are forests in the region)
    • Lossoth rep already has a decent amount of housing decorations and cosmetics, but maybe we could get some more (interior, ambience, music), plus pets, and maybe 1 more steed
    • Fix the notorious Forochel snowy atmosphere bug that remains persistent wherever you go until you relog (apologies if that has been fixed already)
    Landroval - The Alliance kinship of The Alliance Gaming Community
    https://agc.gamerlaunch.com/
    “Take me with you. For laughs, for luck, for the unknown. Take me with you.” - Peter S. Beagle, The Last Unicorn

Although i can understand why a lot of people want to have this, i disagree.

Forochel is a place where you feel very lonely. The distances are long and you hardly ever meet anyone. The music on the map reflects this mood absolutely impressive. If you put a stable master with fast travel on every corner there, it contradicts the atmosphere there.

I love the atmosphere there and i think the lack of fast travel supports this. This is a place where not 1000 paths lead to.

But thats just my 2 cents.
    Okay, but you also have to look at gameplay. And I think adding swift travel is adding even more to the atmosphere since there are less people riding through the zone and more just teleporting.