Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Question Server Stability Issue?

In the past few days since the release, I've had WAY MORE lockups while interacting with the environment PvE.

The mechanism where it determines whether the target is Valid or not seems to be running way too much, or lag, or whatever. Run up, get near a foe, hit to target, says invalid target because I had moved recently. I had stopped for a 1-sec count but still comes off as invalid. Now I can't retarget for a few seconds as it locks out the dynamic. So it looks like a lag-spike, I can't move, I can only turn around, but I'm frozen to the ground. Even using the /stuck command does nothing. I usually have to log out.

So is this a server resource issue or is there some kind of overly metered algorithm that is locking up?

So this is just an innocent query, just wondering. Love the game otherwise.

Zitat Zitat von Celadaeras Beitrag anzeigen
    In the past few days since the release, I've had WAY MORE lockups while interacting with the environment PvE.The mechanism where it determines whether the target is Valid or not seems to be running way too much, or lag, or whatever. Run up, get near a foe, hit to target, says invalid target because I had moved recently. I had stopped for a 1-sec count but still comes off as invalid. Now I can't retarget for a few seconds as it locks out the dynamic. So it looks like a lag-spike, I can't move, I can only turn around, but I'm frozen to the ground. Even using the /stuck command does nothing. I usually have to log out.So is this a server resource issue or is there some kind of overly metered algorithm that is locking up?So this is just an innocent query, just wondering. Love the game otherwise.
    Short answer? They have no idea. They've said basically that in live streams when asked about the lag. One thing for certain is it's progressively getting worse. I've heard talk that deeds have a lot to do with it but there's such a jumble of code all intertwined that they can't seem to figure out what's causing it.

Bannerman, r13 War-Leader/ Ryzer, r13 Captain
    Arkenstone

Zitat Zitat von b4jet9597 Beitrag anzeigen
    Short answer? They have no idea. They've said basically that in live streams when asked about the lag. One thing for certain is it's progressively getting worse. I've heard talk that deeds have a lot to do with it but there's such a jumble of code all intertwined that they can't seem to figure out what's causing it.
    That's what I figured. There is a choke-point in the code somewhere that's throttling the game engine and stuttering like mad. My captain's minion runs after me like it's riding a jackhammer. Greaaaatttt!
    Geändert von Celadaeras (23.11.2022 um 21:18 Uhr)