Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 6 von 6

Exclamation The Minstrel Tracery "Soliloquy of Spirit Healing" has disappeared...

Title says it all. Went to the Word-hoard to upgrade it and it is not listed at any Level. There is nothing about this in the release notes.
    Geändert von voyouxx (18.11.2022 um 19:19 Uhr)

~o~o~Meghalin - Rank 9 Minstrel~~~~Aradah - Rank 7 Lore-master~o~o~

Has it found it's way into a different group, the display and order got mixed up with the patch?

I was looking for it last night and could not find it in any of the level 121 sections. I didn't check any other levels.
    << Co-founder of The Firebrands of Caruja on Landroval >>
    Ceolford of Dale, Dorolin, Tordag, Garberend Bellheather, Colfinn Belegorn, Garmo Butterbuckles, Calensarn Nimlos, Langtiriel, Bergteir

Did anyone initiate a ticket to see if maybe something is broken?

I also would like someone from SSG to say if it was an accident or they removed it on purpose. I was wanting to put this one on my legendary item.

Dear SSG Dev Team,

Can we get a response if this will be fixed soon? I mean this is one of the bread and butter healing skills for the Mini....

Thanks in advance for a quick fix,
    Syrian