Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

CombatAnalysis window has vanished

The second of the two windows of my Combat Analysis plugin has vanished, and nothing I can do will bring it back. I have even scrapped the plugin and downloaded a fresh copy, but maddeningly, the problem persists. Of the two windows, the one which shows the damage I do is still there, but the one which shows dps can no longer be summoned. Can anyone suggest a solution?

Garan ist offline Defender of the Hornburg
    This is due to the somewhat bizarre implementation of the "x" button on the window which does not simply hide the window but rather actually destroys the window AND its definition. The simplest way to get it back is to rest the settings to default (redownloading a plugin script does not affect the user configuration files that are stored seperately). To reset the default settings, load Combat Analysis, then open the Plugin Manager (Game system menu->System->PluginManager or "/plugins manager" chat command). Scroll down to and select Combat Analysis. In the right hand panel, click on the Options tab. In Options, click the About tab. At the bottom left of the About tab, click the "Restore Settings" button. This will restore the plugin windows to the original state.

Use the Combat Analysis icon to toggle the display of the windows, not the "x" button on the window.

You can also create a new window in the Options UI tab by dragging tabs from the buffer section into the area to the left of the buffer section - not totally intuitive but with a bit of trial and error you can recreate the default window or create new custom windows.

Thank you, Garan. As happens all too often with plugins, some actions and settings are very far from self-evident! Help much appreciated.