Wir haben festgestellt, dass Euer Browser keine Cookies akzeptiert. Bitte erlaubt die Verwendung von Cookies in den Optionen Eures Browsers, um eine optimale Funktion dieser Webseite zu gewährleisten.
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4

Question New to Plugins

In all my years of playing LOTRO, I've never bothered with plugins -- until now.

I started installing a couple new plugins, but I've noticed something strange. Neither plugin's "Options" tab is enabled in the Plugin Manager, even though according to LOTRO Interface screenshots, there absolutely should be Options available for each one. I've also noticed that the button to LOAD and UNLOAD is also disabled ("grey'd out" I think the parlance is).

I've installed all of my Plugins to documents/The Lord of the Rings online/plugins. What might I be doing wrong here?
    Bingly (LM) • Crickhollow

Select a plug-in in the left menu; then its Load button should become active.

You can also use the drop down menu at the bottom of the plug-in manager to select which plug-ins are automatically loaded for which characters.
    Dagoreth (Warden) and Belechannas (Lore-master) of Arkenstone

< No Dorfs >
    Fighting the Dorf menace to Middle Earth since 2008

Options for plug-ins don't show until you load the plug-in.

Zitat Zitat von Altair6 Beitrag anzeigen
    Options for plug-ins don't show until you load the plug-in.
    Oh ok, I did not know that. I just started using plug ins a couple of days ago. Thanks!
    "Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children when you wanted to."